Terms T. James Storage Facility
Terms and Conditions Of Contract
- All stored caravans/stored items must be secured as per the
conditions of the insurance policy in respect of the stored
- All personal effects and valuables must be removed from the
caravan/stored item, and the windows and doors to remain locked
during the period on site.
- All gas bottles to be removed from the caravan/stored item, and
no other noxious,dangerous, hazardous or explosive goods are
permitted on site.
- Access to the site is Monday to Sunday daylight hours only (all
access times may be subject to change.)
- All caravan/stored items must be adequately insured be their
owner up to and including total loss for the purpose of storage at
this site (towing insurance is insufficient cover), and must be
kept insured during the period of storage.
- All caravans/stored items to be parked correctly (i.e.
centrally) within the allocated plot.
- All caravans/stored items and the allocated plot area must be
kept tidy and no litter left behind.
- No trading is permitted from the site, and caravans/stored
items must not be advertised for sale while on site.
- Caravans/stored items must not be inhabited during the storage
- No major repairs are to be carried out on site (minor repairs
may be carried out WITH PERMISSION of the proprietor.)
- The rental fee for the rental period is payable in advance by
cheque/cash only. The proprietor has the right to alter the rental
fee by giving due notice to the plot holder.
- The proprietor excludes in so far as the law permits all
liability for the loss or damage howsoever caused.
- Any changes to the details provided by the plot holder in this
agreement are to be notified to the proprietor without undue
- The proprietor may terminate this contract at any time upon
giving seven davs written notice to the caravan or stored items
owner/plot holder. The balance will be refunded.
- The proprietor reserves the right to change the terms of the
contract upon thirty days written notice.
- No refunds are given for unused periods.
- Storage plots are not transferable.
- Due to Health and Safety requirements all persons, other than
the plot holder are to remain in the vehicle at all times while
parking the caravan in the storage compound.
- Children MUST be under adult supervision at all times, and may
not enter the storage compound unless in a vehicle. Animals MUST
remain in vehicles at all times.
- In the event of the storage fee being overdue a LEGAL LIEN will
be attached to the caravan/stored item, and will remain in force
until the arrears are settled in full or the LIEN is otherwise
- In the event of a negative response to notification of the
Lien, legal action will be taken to sell the caravan/stored item
via "THE TORTS INTERFERENCE WITH GOODS ACT 1977." The outstanding
arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any
costs incurred. Any remaining balance will be retained to await
your collection. The proprietor warrants that he/she will seek to
obtain the best price available based on current market
- The proprietor excludes all liability caused by RODENT
INFESTATION, a recognised vermin control regime is in place and is
- In the performance of this contract of bailment the proprietor
will at all times act with due diligence in providing secure
- If you fail to renew your contract with T. James (Bedlington)
Ltd on or before the contract expiry date, and the bay is occupied
after the expiry date, a storage fee of £30.00 per day will apply
until the bay is vacated. Under these circumstances, we will NOT
issue a new contract.